Booking an Appointment
• Email us at email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING
When you attend the appointment you will need to bring the following:
✔ The document(s) you need notarising.
✔ One form of photographic identification (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card).
✔ One proof of address (e.g. bank statement or utility bill).
✔ If signing on behalf of another individual or company, we will need to check your authority to sign in that capacity. You will need to provide a relevant power of attorney, board resolution or company documentation demonstrating this authority).
DO I NEED TO BOOK?
• We are happy to see walk-in clients however do prefer if you book in advance
• If you have not booked an appointment you may have to wait until a notary is available
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE
• The length of the appointment will depend on the nature of the work to be undertaken
• Typically the appointment will last no longer than thirty minutes
CALL OUT VISITS
• If you cannot attend in person, we can come to you
• We regularly visit clients within the M25 area
• A fixed call out surcharge will be added to our fee depending on the location
• If outside of London, we can refer you to a nearby notary affiliated with our notary network.
• Any weekend appointment must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
• We can either come to you or you can come to our office
• A fixed weekend surcharge will be added to our fee