Many elements of a notary’s work involve buying or selling real estate outside the UK; be it ...
Land: regulated, unregulated...
Buildings: Residential; second homes, investment property, off plan apartments, villas, re-sales, repossessions, time share or fractional ownership...
Commercial: industrial, storage, offices…
A big attraction of going to work in the Gulf is that there is no income tax and it is often seen as an exciting and invigorating place for upwardly-mobile Brits with professional skills. When you are offered a job, the company that employs you will probably process the formalities required for getting you the work permit and this involves initially getting you a residence permit.
Before a visa can be granted, you will need all your personal and academic certificates certified by a notary and fully legalised. Note: only original birth or marriage certificates (or any type of certificate with a crown) can be legalised.
The UAE authorities are extremely particular about the necessary documents and the absence of even one can result in your application being refused. Hence, you should be extremely careful that you have all the following documents:
Please contact Notary Co UK if you need any further information on any Gulf country.
1. Passport, which should have at least six months validity.
2. If you are accompanied by your spouse and children each one of them should have a separate passport.
3. There should not be any Israel visa entry on the passport.
4. Marriage certificate (if your spouse is accompanying you)
5. If you are a female employee and will have your children staying with you, you will need a letter of consent from the father of the children which is certified, notarised and attested.
6. Notarised copies of your academic certificates.
General Practitioners Working in Australia: the process of moving to Australia can require approximately 6 months and involves a number of steps ..... visa to work in Australia ... Eligibility: if you are a UK or Irish GP more
Midwives and nurses relocating to Australia .... Notary Co UK has a great deal of experience in dealing with the huge amount of paperwork....
www.lawconsultancyservices.co.uk - NotaryPublic London 2017 Copyright: Notarycouk