Getting married outside the UK

By Beth Richards

You may need a Certificate of No Impediment (obtained from your local registry office in the UK) this may need to be notarised. If you have been married before, then the Certificate making Decree Nisi Absolute or your previous spouse’s Death Certificate (if applicable) may also need to be legalised.